Bond cleaning is an essential requisite for every tenant as it helps in securing full refund of the deposit money. Being a tenant, it’s your responsibility to make your premise pristine clean and spotless as it was at the time of signing the deal to qualify end of lease inspection as well as please the next tenant. However, leaving behind a dust-free property isn’t that easy as it involves time, effort and expertise in cleaning. This blog outlines a few handy tips to remove dust and allergens from your house in quick and effective ways and make bond cleaning hassle-free.
Removing Dust from Walls
Walls and high-rise ceilings are potential hotspots for cobwebs and pest infestations. While opting for bond cleaning in Brisbane, you must ask the professionals to pay special attention to these areas to ensure there are no traces of these pesky chores. Here’s how to do it effortlessly:
- Get hold of a quality vacuum cleaner having an extra attachment to remove cobwebs.
- Long handed sweepers can also help in removing dust from walls and high-rise ceilings.
- To remove stains, hand impressions or spots from walls, you can use a wet fibre cloth and wipe down the surface with the help of it.
Scraping off Dust from Electronic Items
Over time, electronics such as TV, monitors, microwave and other appliances accumulate dirt and lack of routine upkeep and maintenance make these areas potential hotspots for germs, pollens, allergens and bacteria. Before vacating your property, you need to make your property dust-free for the next tenant. Here’s how:
- Take a clean and dry microfiber cloth and remove dust from electric cords, TV screens and other electrical appliances. Avoid using water as it may damage the contents of your rental property and result in financial loss.
- Use a duster or a vacuum cleaner to scrape off dirt and debris from the surrounding areas.
- To remove dirt embedded in keyboards and USB ports, use sufficient number of cotton balls. Dust particles can stick easily to the cotton swabs and expedite the cleaning process.
- To remove dust from TV screens and monitors, you can use a glass cleaning liquid for a shiny appearance.
Removing Dust Particles from Floors
Whether you have carpeted or tiled floors, you need to get rid of dust mites that have been accumulated over the years. Whereas regular vacuuming and mopping can remove top-surface dirt, it fails to scrape off dirt embedded in grouts and hence using specialised scraping tool is a must during end of lease cleaning in Brisbane to remove even the tiniest of traces.
- Floors develop pet hair, dust particles, skin cells and germs throughout the day and hence, you need to use non-toxic pet-friendly cleaners to eliminate dust particles.
- Steam clean your carpet or tiled floors preferably a week before move-out to eliminate stains, germs and bacteria. However, if you lack time and patience to deep clean your floors, you can hire professional cleaners who can assist you in the job.
Book an Appointment Now!
At Yours Bond Cleaning, we have been offering impressive end of lease cleaning in Brisbane with 100% bond back assurance and have gained trust from clients due to our quality of work, highest standard and professionalism. Our proficient vacate cleaners schedule cleaning as per your convenience and carry out their job meticulously. If you are approaching your move-out date and want to secure 100% bond refund, get in touch with us or schedule an appointment today!