Keep the Upholstery Tidy and New with Our Upholstery Cleaning Services in Brisbane
Upholstery cleaning is something that often gets sidelined when you are making an investment for hiring end of lease cleaning services. However, like every other object in your house, upholstery wears out over the time if not given special attention. Especially, when your deal of lease is about to over, you have to make sure that every object related to upholstery is clean and tidy like the new ones.
Here at Yours Bond Cleaning, we can help you protect this investment and give your upholstery an extended life. Being in the business for over a decade, we understand our customers’ requirements when it comes to getting their valuable bond money back in their hands. Our services can be considered to be the best among the units operating in upholstery cleaning in Brisbane.
Our professional team of cleaners have years of experience in upholstery cleaning in Woolloongabba and Paddington that enables them for flawless execution. Moreover, we make sure the new joined are well equipped with the knowledge and training required for maintaining the quality of the work.
Apart from the personal experiences, we uphold experience in cleaning a wide range of upholstery fabrics including satin, silk, suede, buffalo, velvet and cotton. This expertise is crucial to maintaining the appearance and colour of the fabrics. We further make sure that the timeline of fabric discolouration is minimised.
- We will identify the composition of the fabric to determine the safest and the most cost-effective cleaning process for it.
- We make sure that the heavily soiled and stained areas are pre-heated with special treatments
- Primarily, we use low-pH cleaning products along with other advanced technology to clean your upholstery in a safe and efficient manner.
- We also ensure that your upholstery is completely free from residues while we clean the sides, backs and cushions.
- To enhance the colours, we use optical brighteners.
- At the final stage of cleaning, we sanitise and deodorise your upholstery.
- We utilise the turbo dryers to reduce the overall drying time,
- Our company is recognised as one of the most qualified Brisbane cleaning services with several years of experience.
- We are the first choice of the leading real estate agents across the country.
- Our cleaning service is certified, and we take the pledge of meeting the RTA standard.
- Our company is fully insured.
- We use 100% safe chemicals for cleaning the upholstery minimising the chances of discolouration or other chemical reaction of the fabric
- We prioritise the requirements of our clients and put particular attention to the areas while cleaning their upholstery items.
- The advanced equipment we use for cleaning the upholstery remains soft on the fabric, eliminating the chances of the tear.
- Our team specialises in cleaning the areas such as arms and headrests as those are more prone to dirt.
- We make sure individual treatments are used according to the nature of the fabric so that the quality remains intact.
- Upholstery dry cleaning in Brisbane being one of our fortes, we make sure advanced techniques are used to get the job done in the minimum possible time without compromising on the quality of work.
- In case, water and other chemicals are used for cleaning; we make sure the turbo dryers are used for quick drying.
- We consider sanitisation as an integral part of our cleaning process, and that is why we tend to use the best available products to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Making your house free from odour is also a part of our job, and we make sure the smell of dampness is completely gone with the completion of our work.
Our Northside Service Area:
Our Southside Service Area: